- Case Management and Documentation... from your first visit to discharge, we can handle it all for you. If your case requires services outside our office, we will arrange that for you... CT scans, MRI's, NCV/EMG, bone scans, bone density tests, specialty consultations such as ortho and neuro, and physical therapy.
- Consultation... Sit down with the doctor and tell them about your problem, in detail. They'll listen and ask you questions.
- Examination... The doctor will have you point to the area of your pain and will perform a series of range of motion, orthopedic and neurological tests. There may be some posture assessments and muscle tests as well.
- X-ray... We have in-house xray capability available for special cases that warrant xrays.
- Diagnosis... We'll develop a tissue-specific diagnosis , which is critical to your treatment success.
- Treatment Plans... Again, this is tailored to your particular case, not a 'cookbook' approach.
- Referrals for Diagnostic Testing (CT, MRI, Bone Scans, EMG, NCV, Blood Tests)... the doctors will order any test needed to thoroughly document the extent of your problem.
- Spinal Manipulation/Chiropractic Adjustments and Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Cox Flexion Distraction... The premier non-surgical treatment for disc-related back pain and leg pain. Dr Kibby is the only certified provider of the Cox Technic in the area. See www.coxtechnic.com for federally-funded research and evidence-based treatment protocols.
- Physical Therapy/Rehabilitation... While these procedures are common among different offices, we apply them in special ways which are more effective. The services in this group include Hot & Cold Packs, Electric Muscle Stimulation, Mechanical Traction, Manual Traction, and Ultrasound
- Exercise and Physical Rehabilitation... These are prescribed by the doctor, specifically for the patient and supervised by our trainer for maximum effectiveness and safety.
- Functional Nutrition... Staying healthy in today's environment is enhanced with our safe and effective metabolic detoxification programs, without the hassles or hunger. We provide targeted support for the additive effects of chronic, low-level dietary and environmental exposure, as well-as essential nutrient deficiencies, with professional-quality supplements.
- We also provide programs for Posture Correction/Improvement, Sports Performance Enhancement, Injury Risk-Reduction, and Balance/Coordination Skills
To schedule an appointment, call 410.721.5050. Ask for Ashlee or Nancy.